New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experienced Mage/Rogue Application

2 posters

Go down

Experienced Mage/Rogue Application Empty Experienced Mage/Rogue Application

Post  BleedingHeart Fri May 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Gender(Male/Female): Male
Languages: English, like 10 latin words, a tiny bit of spanish

Character in-game: Formic (Mage) RupturdHeart (Rogue)
Class/race: Mage / rogue
Specc(00/00/00):(Mage) 21/30/0 (Rogue) 30/0/21
Online(hours per day): On regular WoW, im usually on for about 5 hours, depends really on if my dads working or on days off.
Professions: None
Equipment/gear): Tier 0 =\
Can you raid between 18:00-23:00: Im not sure where the server is so i cant really determine if i can or not, someone gave me an answer that 18:00 - 23:00 is somewhere around noon, well as of monday when school ends i probably can =).
If yes, then how many days per week: Im usually never on a character unless im required in which case numerous ways can be used to contact me if you need me for something. I will usually be on live servers but if im needed for a raid or something i have no problem logging on when the raid is and if i am not needed then i can either stay on the character or i can give you a way to contact me so that way should something happen where im needed, ill be right there.

Attunements: None as of the moment, i can probably solo my rogues attunement for molten core.
Molten core: None
Onyxia's Lair: None
Blackwing Lair: None

Do you have Ventrilo 2.1.4?: I think i got 2.1.3, i might have 2.1.4 im going to have to check on that.
Got mic?:. Yes, atleast... on my dads computer a mic works, the other one my brother and sister who are kids busted the headset so i might not be able to be raiding until i get a new headset for the other computer.

Fire resistance: (Mage 18) (Rogue 10)
Frost resistance: (Mage 18) (Rogue 10)
Nature resistance: (Mage 18) (Rogue 10)
Shadow resistance: (Mage 28) (Rogue 20)

On a side note to the resistance thing with my mage, on a preview of the topic my eights turned into smiley faces with sunglasses, the smiley faces are to represent EIGHT i guess.

PvE experience (No point of lying, we'll notice that): Pre-BC on retail I was an active raider, I have experience all through Molten Core and Blackwing lair, as well as all of ZG, and AQ20. I did like 2 naxx bosses on the public test realm for Naxx (PTR 1.11). I have experience in AQ40 from The Prophet Skeram to Fankriss the Unyielding.

Why you would like to join: I love this server when I am on, despite having random game freezing on the server for some unknown reason. I am looking for a fun enviorment with people with the same intentions as me, enjoying the server to it's fullest. Also, raiding is a way to meet some fun people, when i used to play on Meahwow, i met someone in brazil, a few people in germany and i really enjoyed playing with them, i hope to meet some new people here aswell =).

Freinds in guild who could put a good word for you: None.

P.S - If you have further questions you can reach me on MSN Messenger (Drinsho@hotmail.com).

BleedingHeart

Back to top Go down

Experienced Mage/Rogue Application Empty Re: Experienced Mage/Rogue Application

Post  Pinkius Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Get your attunements done.
Pinkius
Pinkius

Back to top Go down