New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application.

2 posters

Go down

Mage Application. Empty Mage Application.

Post  Failty Mon May 26, 2008 12:43 am

Gender(Male/Female): Male.
Languages: English, Swedish, and a little bit German which I learn in school.

Character in-game: Failty.
Class/race: Undead Mage.
Specc(00/00/00): 00/00/51 Elemental Frost. But I'll chance to Arcane/Frost asap.
Online(hours per day): 6+. Deepends what happends that day.
Professions: Enchanting / Tailor. Low skill at the moment, but I'll work on them.
Equiptment/gear):

Head: Magister's Crown ( Starter gear. )
Neck: Tempest Talisman ( Dire Maul drop. )
Shoulders: Magister's Mantle ( Starter gear. )
Cloak: Featherskin Cape ( Starter gear. )
Chest: Magister's Robes ( Starter gear. )
Bracer: Magister's Bindings ( Starter gear. )
Gloves: Ironweave Gloves ( Dire Maul set drop. )
Waist: Belt of Untapped Power ( Blue Level 60. High Priest Venoxis - Zul'Gurub. )
Legs: Magister's Leggings ( Starter gear. )
Feet: Magister's Boots ( Starter gear. )
Ring nr1: Gem Studded Band ( Starter gear. )
Ring nr2: Advisor's Ring ( Starter gear. )
Trinket: None, at this moment. I will work on the PvP trinkets after getting my Held-in Off-Hand from AV.
Wand: None. Working on getting one from dungeon or something like that asap.
Off Hand: None. Working on getting the AV Held-In Off-Hand when I get enough Honor / AV marks too buy it.
Main Hand: Bloodcaller ( Level 60 Epic Spell Weapon. Hakkar the Soulflayer - Zul'Gurub. )

Can you raid between 18:00-23:00: Yes, of course.
If yes, then how many days per week: 7, if nothing gets in the way.

Attunements:
Molten core: Yes.
Onyxia's Lair: No. Working on it.
Blackwing Lair: Yes.

Do you have Ventrilo 2.1.4?: Yes.
Got mic?:. Yes, of course.

Fire resistance: 0.
Frost resistance: 0.
Nature resistance: 0.
Shadow resistance: 10. ( Can use the D1 set bonus if needed. )

PvE experience (No point of lying, we'll notice that): Well. Too be honest I've raided the most preBC raid there is. Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj 40, Naxxramas and all those.
But I've lost my experience, becuse of the new TBC raids that I'm doing at the moment in retail. But I can say I remember tactics from the most, but since the bosses might are bugged. I don't think any boss here on this server is perfectly scripted as in retail, but the mostly are hard I've assumed. I think it won't be any problems with the raids here. Also. If there is any special thing we need too avoid or some like that, the raid leader mostly say. But I remember the most special spells the bosses does.

Why you would like to join: I would like to join becuse I miss the preBC. I found this wonderfull, lovly preBC private server. And I want to take one step further in raiding and also with this guild. I really like the community you guys seem too have, I've heard nothing but good. So it's the perfect guild for me too join. The main things I want too reach in this guild is following: I want too have fun, help people and stuffs like that. I'm a really nice guy. I'm talkfull, helpfull stuffs like that. And also. I'm a PvE player. First thing I really got good on in WoW was PvE. I almost always tried too find a group too dungeon, no matter what lvl I was. And at Level 48 I found a nice guild master that invited me too his guild, when we did Zul'Farrak together. And then we got Level 60 and started to raid ZG, MC and so on.

Freinds in guild who could put a good word for you: Sylvanoor, Athena, Prinsessan. ( Athena, not sure, but I hope Smile )

Failty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application. Empty Re: Mage Application.

Post  Pinkius Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 am

Accepted, whisper me in game for your invite. (This was a gift, your gear is horrid..work on it.)
Pinkius
Pinkius

Back to top Go down