New Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dromedar Application

2 posters

Go down

Dromedar Application Empty Dromedar Application

Post  Dromedar Sun May 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Real name: Fabian though use to be called Fabbe by most people
Gender(Male/Female): Male
Languages: Swedish and English

Character in-game: Dromedar at the horde side, and Nathalie and Funky at the alliance side.
Class/race: The Classic Undead rogue =)
Specc(00/00/00): 23/10/5 is to be changed asap, I'll respecc into combat or what ever you'd like me to. Also I'll get some gear first so I can specc depending on what gear I'm using.

Online(hours per day): 3+ usualy
Professions: None atm though at Ally side I've got 300 herb 300 alchemy so I'll provide the guild with pots if needed Smile
Equiptment/gear): Atm I've only got to replace my Shoulders going for some farming with my brother now though.

Can you raid between 18:00-23:00: Yes

If yes, then how many days per week:
The upcoming 1,5 weeks I'm a lill busy with stuff irl though should be able to Attend atleast 4 days week. I end school in 1,5 week and that means I'll be able to attend every raid~.

Attunements:
Molten core: Done
Onyxia's Lair: Done
Blackwing Lair: I'll have it done asap =)

Do you have Ventrilo 2.1.4?: Yes
Got mic?:. Used to though I broke it a couple of days ago Embarassed I guess I'll buy a new one Razz

Fire resistance: 0
Frost resistance: 0
Nature resistance: 0
Shadow resistance: 10

If need I'll farm for ress gear

PvE experience (No point of lying, we'll notice that):
I used to play mage at retail, pre-tbc ofcaurse Smile I downed all bosses in Mc, and the first 2 bosses in Bwl back then.
Then I came here, made a warrior and apllyed to Missclick as a holypriest. We downed all bosses in mc and we got the first three bosses down in bwl. Though missclick is falling apart due to inacticity, probably due to the release of AoC. I decided I'll reroll horde as a rogue to experience some Horde raiding as I havn't had any either here or retail way.

Why you would like to join:
Well, I'm a pve player, I never pvped in retail kept farming for new atempts in raids instead.
Always long to the challange in bosses wich most private servers lacking.
The fact that missclick falling appart added to that I'm looking for some new experience, challanges and more fun made New Dawn the Ideal guild.
Also I've seen some players around on the forum and ingame and you guys seem friendly and social.

Freinds in guild who could put a good word for you:
I made my horde char 1 hour ago so havn't had the chanse to have a dialog with your members yet.
Though I guess some former missclickians might be in here, if so you can always ask them.
Hopefully they like me to 0.o

I realy hope you like my application, I know the char isn't good enough though I'll have gears replaced asap and I've done it before shouldn't be a problem =)

Hugs / Dromedar

Dromedar

Back to top Go down

Dromedar Application Empty Re: Dromedar Application

Post  Dromedar Mon May 26, 2008 12:37 am

Update:

Got 2 new trinkets, Boots and shoulders. Also replaced 1 weapond. =)
I'll be on a lill longer might add something more later tonight.

Also forgot that I killed onyxia several times in retail aswell.

/Dromedar

Dromedar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkius Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 am

Whisper me in game, we'll talk.
Pinkius
Pinkius

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromedar Mon May 26, 2008 3:04 am

After a hard time looking for members I finaly made it to Drakki and finished the Bwl-prequest =)
Due to Dc I lost a couple of legs, so no new item =/

Dromedar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down